Please complete the items listed below and include this form with plans submitted for preliminary review. Note: (1) Replacing roof shingles is still considered and ‘alteration’, even though the same style and color of shingles are used.
Items to be submitted for review:
- Site Plan Showing Areas of Improvement and Dimension Specifications, as Well as Plans and Specifications for Improvement Projects
- Color Palates of all Requested Changes and Narrative of Final Color Spectrum for Entire House Area
- Specific Types of Materials to Be Used, to Include Wood and Stain Types and Other Constructions Materials to Be Used
- Elevation Plan of Excavation or Change in Grading (if applicable)
- Illustration of Any New Replacement Components Such as Windows, Doors, etc.
- Description of Changes in Exterior Lighting
- Description of Plantings or Landscape to be Removed, Added or Altered
- Copy of Building Permit When Obtained (if Applicable) or Other Special Permits Where Necessary
- All Other Materials Relevant to the Requested Improvement